Thursday, May 24, 2007

So I havent written a blog in months, so I’m way behind. I apologize in advance for the short nature of this blog, but I want to get everyone up to date so I can start fresh after this posting. So…since you last heard from me.

March
Was scheduled to go to the black party and also film for Dark Alley Media
My grandfather died (96 so it’s okay) the day before I was supposed to fly to NYC.
Since the funeral was happening the same weekend as the Black Party, I flew in on Thursday night, went to the funeral on Friday afternoon, then went and shot a fisting video for Dark Alley that night.
The next day I did another scene for Dark Alley, and that night I performed at the Black Party.
I then flew back to LA Monday morning at 6am and went right to work from the airport.
While I was away, my two bf’s broke up with each other, so I was now dating only 1.

April
Did a film for Hard Heroes – part of Can Am entertainment
Went to San Francisco and did a photo shoot for the Magnitude ads - the party the night before Folsom Street Fair.
BF and I broke up.
Since again.

May
Busy with my day job.
Right now, sitting in LAX, again, this time to fly to Milwaukee to appear at BOOM on Satruday night (19th).
Next week I am off to Chicago for IML – my best friend Travis Creston is competing for the title and I have a big release coming out from Titan. (Folsom Leather)

Whew….so now you are all up-to-date and I am gonna sign off. Sorry it wasn’t too witty. I’ll try for that when I fly back on Sunday from Milwaukee. Hopefully I’ll have a few raunchy stories to share.

Best,
Adam Faust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home